AUD $99.00 | AUD $89.00 With
Typical Use: Twice daily, in the AM + PM
KEY BENEFITS:Nourishes and refreshes the eye area by brightening, hydrating and improving the appearance of under-eye puffiness
SKIN CONCERNS:Dark circles, Puffiness, Dry under-eye skin, Thin and fragile skin around the eyes
- How To Use
Brightening, hydrating eye cream that targets signs of stress and fatigue by illuminating and soothing the thin, fragile skin around the eyes. This gel eye cream hydrates dry under-eye skin and improves the appearance of under-eye puffiness over time for a more rested look. For optimal results, use daily, morning and night. (15 mL / 0.5 Fl. Oz. The U.S.)
*For more information on our 60-day return policy, including terms and conditions, please see our Satisfaction Guarantee.
Use the Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex twice daily in the AM + PM for maximum benefits.
1. In the morning, gently apply the eye cream to the under-eye area and allow the product to dry before applying any additional products.
2. At night, use alone or layer under REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream.
Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex
To diminish the look of dark circles, puffiness and tired eyes
- What is the difference between Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex and REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream?
Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex and REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream feature different key ingredients specially formulated to address different eye area concerns. - Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex targets the visible signs of stress and fatigue around the eyes, including the appearance of dark under-eye circles and puffiness. The product features R+F's proprietary 3D3P Molecular Matrix, phytonutrients, caffeine and illuminating brighteners.
- REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream targets the visible signs of ageing around the eyes, including the appearance of crow's feet and fine lines. The formula features powerful Peptides, enriching moisturisers and optical brighteners.
- What if I have multiple eye-area concerns? Can I use both Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex and REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream?
- Is Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex safe for contact wearers?
- Does Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex have a fragrance?
If used twice daily, Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex should last approximately two months.
- Can I apply makeup over Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex?
- When do I apply Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex if using it with my R+F Regimen?
Proprietary Technology + Key Ingredients:
3D3P Molecular Matrix: contains 30% Glycerin and cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid to draw moisture from the atmosphere and lock it on the surface of the skin
Phytonutrients, caffeine and brighteners: prevents moisture loss
Complete Ingredient List:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Caffeine, Hylocereus Undatus Fruit Extract, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Calcium PCA, Magnesium PCA, Adenosine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tocopherol, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Gellan Gum, Lactic Acid, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'abeille, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, C12-14 Pareth-12, Ceteareth-25, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel marin, Silica, Silica Silylate, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Stearoxy Ether, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Pentylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).