AUD $48.00 | AUD $43.00 With
- Size: 8 disposable tips
KEY BENEFITS:Deep cleans clogged pores to remove excess oil, debris and dead skin cells.
KEY CONCERNS:Clogged and enlarged pores, Blackheads, Oily Skin
Save 10% + free shipping on orders $100 or more
WARNING: Do not use on sensitive skin or on active acne lesions.
- HOW TO USE
Use the Pore Cleansing Tips with the Pore Cleansing MD Tool. For best results, remove makeup before use. Follow the extraction process with your evening Regimen.
1. Saturate a gauze pad with the Pore Prep Solution and apply to your T-zone area (forehead, nose and chin).
2. Click the Pore Cleansing Tip into the Pore Cleansing MD Tool.
3. Begin at the lowest suction level by pressing the power button at the Pore Cleansing MD Tool (press the button again to increase power as needed).
4. Glide tip across forehead and chin, using horizontal strokes.
5. Glide tip downward from the inner eyebrow area to the tip of the nose, using vertical strokes.
6. To break the suction, gently roll tip-off at an angle — do not pull straight off skin.
Item Number XTGTPS2-02
What It Is:
Get professional-quality pore extraction in the comfort of home with our Pore Cleansing MD System. When you use the Pore Cleansing Tips, you'll unclog pores in an instant.
Clogged pores happen when there’s a build-up of excess oil, debris and dead skin cells. They are most commonly found in the T-zone area of your face. These cleaning tips clean deep into pores to help you get and maintain clearer, smoother, more radiant-looking skin. (8 disposable tips)
Why You Need This:
Clogged, congested pores can lead to visibly enlarged pores and blackheads, and with over 10,000 pores on your face, the odds are not in your favour. But no worries, the Pore Tool with the Pore Cleansing Tips provides precise suction and pressure to unclog pores for a healthier-looking complexion instantly.
*For more information on our 60-day return policy, including terms and conditions, please see our Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.